Monday, December 8, 2008

What came before:
After the days activities, it was finally time to have some comfort and relaxation. What Rachel and me had in mind was to get all the preparations done for the SMK Stampin St.John annual dinner then enjoy the dinner.. what we got however was rather different... XD

What came:
Dress code for today was formal, "I knew this the hard way since my sis had me run back to my closet after I put on a pair of jeans, hmph"
Venue: Banquet, Arang Road
Supposed time start: 7.00 pm
Actual time start: 7.45 pm
Organisers: St John Ambulance Sarawak Group No 41


Thanks to Kueh Mei Lin and Mr Tan for some of the pics below! :)







Blueberry flavoured cake! yum yum





the Juniors dedicating a song



The pianist in action!


Here I am (below) performing with my girlfriend (my guitar), guess what, I totally screwed the second song up LoL, Finding it quite funny now that I think back, did not know why but I was feeling unusually nervous that time.. was it because of all the leng loi looking? Hehehe..




Gud ol rachel helpin me with the mic stand




They're singing 'when you say nothing at all' by Ronan Keating
it was soooo funny, Johny ended up hogin the mic LoL


the operating table
... scissors please... blade please... tissue please...


Madam Lee and her Boboy, don't play play oh! he was the prom King for the dinner!
Respect him lor!




the 'It' crowd



Sitting with Kuching town and Chung Hua no.1 people here, leng loi is just opposite me hehehe,
we managed to swap pictures with our new friends, ehermherm..
hmm.. the photographer cut me out lo


Guessed he felt bad and took another ;p





my sis and her crazy table, they were busy being high whole night X.x


the lil st.John juniors! how cute ;p




The prom night candidates receving their 'right of passage' from rachel, I think they were tortured by her questions, kesiannye..
sorry ah yao and yun sen, no pics of you guys here >.<>

~.~"" What came after:
Just managed to get back to my PC after cleaningaround the house, we're having some Christmas carolers over later so our 'big boss and his madam' had us kids clean up to house, no questions asked! ish.. they all went to sleep earlier leaving 'somebody' alone cleaning up downstairs ish, it's already 5.30am and I'm so tired my legs almost popped off, think I should start charging them for my service ehehe



Aaron's spiderman hang toy

lets see what happens when you plop it to a ceiling fan.. hm...

lalalala, washing up

So.. this was they're "hardwork" while the kids were busy outside... I think dad is trying to reach for mom's hand, romantic nye LoL

dare to yawn somemore! x_X

It's Mr Spidy spinning round and round... wooo dizzy... dizzy...

0 comments:


More from Mua

He is of both Chinese(yellow people)and Kelabit(mountain people) origins and migrated from the small town of Marudi in the mountainous region of Sarawak due to specific unexplainable phenomenon. Claims to have been potty trained by the age of 2 and learned to converse not long after, has minimal knowledge of both his native tongues and therefore would have trouble conversing with his own folks were it not for the English language. Is currently bumming in and around the Kuching city area and is usually seen wondering in the Swinburne University of technology, Sarawak compounds with no apparent reason or objective. If spotted please approach with a smile as he might consider people with non-smiley faces hostile.
He, prefers the colour combination of either White/Red & Black as it reminds him of his love for. . those colours, likes playing badminton as seeing the shuttlecocks fly reminds him of his previous aspirations to be an astronaut, admires all that are pretty like the girl he is fond of, thinks highly of people who are not afraid to be themselves in public though he has trouble doing just that, loves his religion, his mom, his dad and his other 2 siblings (Rachel & Aaron)
Some of his usual habits include plucking the strings of his guitar, staring at a square box that projects interesting images, eating in front of the box that projects images, hanging out with individuals of the two or four legged species and doing all of the above at once.
 
Annotations - Made free by Free Blog,SEO Created by Diznews Online
by TNB