Sunday, December 28, 2008


emotions


..................................................................................................................................


Dwindling words
……...
…...
....
..


Our minor misunderstandings hurt me more than you’d know
That is why; I’ve decided that goodbye would be the best
Every time, you confuse, you tease, then leave
Try as I might, to ignore, I feel I’m dying.. slowly... inside..

This feeling it hurts me so, my heart’s falling apart
But though like thorns it pricks, I welcome the feeling
Maybe that is why I should have just quit from the start
Before to you my conscience started, slowly pulling

I wanted to let you know but you somehow changed my mind
I know fair it isn’t to make my own conclusions
But I’ll only bring more hurt and more confusions
To you, I tell, this is my final decision

For you it may be just another joke
For me its part of a bigger picture
I’ve tried to hold on; I’ve tried to have fun
Playing your little game, But everything’s the same
As it was back then
You broke me again

So here I’ll remain, a bystander

Watching from the distance
Praying for your happiness
Happiness that I thought I once had

I don't wana hurt you, or me

so
I’m sorry but this is.. Goodbye



..........................................................................................................................................

don't misunderstand lol just felt emo that's all...
emotions

4 comments:

@ SmalL G!RL said...

dot dot dot dot dot dot.........................................................................


Ikaw nabigo sa pagsubok!!!




Eu disse que eu sei já.

Quando você ê Up, tão facilmente,

prova algo, algo mau...




Allora,

La vostra decisione è che cosa state cercando,

Dall'inizio...




Masz co mi chodziło?

Ja celowo je twardy, hehehehehehhehehhehehhe....

Anonymous said...

wat song is tat???

Josh.p.Leo.C.k said...

Meimei
wow this time too much la , lol you and brobro memang sama.. Xp will explain to you de ^^


cla
cant find dat song la brobro, I wrote it >.< lalalala blek

Anonymous said...

wah mei2... nw Italian?
hw com u noe so many language 1 har?


More from Mua

He is of both Chinese(yellow people)and Kelabit(mountain people) origins and migrated from the small town of Marudi in the mountainous region of Sarawak due to specific unexplainable phenomenon. Claims to have been potty trained by the age of 2 and learned to converse not long after, has minimal knowledge of both his native tongues and therefore would have trouble conversing with his own folks were it not for the English language. Is currently bumming in and around the Kuching city area and is usually seen wondering in the Swinburne University of technology, Sarawak compounds with no apparent reason or objective. If spotted please approach with a smile as he might consider people with non-smiley faces hostile.
He, prefers the colour combination of either White/Red & Black as it reminds him of his love for. . those colours, likes playing badminton as seeing the shuttlecocks fly reminds him of his previous aspirations to be an astronaut, admires all that are pretty like the girl he is fond of, thinks highly of people who are not afraid to be themselves in public though he has trouble doing just that, loves his religion, his mom, his dad and his other 2 siblings (Rachel & Aaron)
Some of his usual habits include plucking the strings of his guitar, staring at a square box that projects interesting images, eating in front of the box that projects images, hanging out with individuals of the two or four legged species and doing all of the above at once.
 
Annotations - Made free by Free Blog,SEO Created by Diznews Online
by TNB