Friday, December 19, 2008

: )

Not so long ago 'some people' questioned,complained about 'updates' so here it is,


Just finished writing this song, hope you get what it means ^^
enjoy reading


~here goes (with guitar)~

My Unfinished Heart


1st
If now I could without the words,
Describe the pain, the sorrow, the hurts,
That bring me down lower than dirt
Then that I shall though ignored, not heard

2nd
Within the noises that drown my voice
That label on all I own, a price
Above the things that force my choice
To turn my heart as cold as ice

Bridge
I’m sorry because perfect I’m not
But for you I tried and hard I fought
Till the last breath, only you I thought
I was close but I now know not

Chorus
The complete side of my other part
The feeling of us at a brand new start
The fairy tail ending from me depart
The complete picture of my broken heart


repeats 1st, 2nd
Chorus
The complete side of my other part
The feeling of us at a brand new start
The fairy tail ending from me depart
The complete picture of my unfinished heart

~END~
...tadaa...

what d'ya think ? :)
oh and ps-'some people' you better be contented lolx
;p

10 comments:

Josh.p.Leo.C.k said...

yay! finally got the comments section to work.. thank God.. the template html almost made me 'peng' trying to do this lolx

Dreamz4ever said...

luckily my heart still with me, not yet finish...LOL

@ SmalL G!RL said...

'some people' appreciates this, but, still dont really get it, 'some people' understands the lyrics well, but dont get how it relates to the author..author pls explain to 'some people'...

'some people' also thinks that something is missing leh..nidta have sth like dis http://asmallgurl.blogspot.com/2008/06/just-for-b-r-b-i-e.html mah

sing n play den post :P

Anonymous said...

dun peng 1st... gt ure encoded... MerrY ChrisTmaS~~

axiz of alteration said...

dude... nice man...

now u are my sifu when it comes to for i am also plannin to write a gay song....

plz show me the way, master (fake bows)


lolz :P

Josh.p.Leo.C.k said...

lolZ thank you this really means alot!! I elaborate in my next post! hehe ur the stars of it!! ^^

Josh.p.Leo.C.k said...

mello Mello mello who art thou? ^^

Josh.p.Leo.C.k said...

dreamy Alan, check again lo.. I think 'someone' has it now lolz

meimei,
play, sing, post... O.O easy to say hard to do huhu

ash,
weh I read yours.. soo a shee wey lolx

Anonymous said...

joshua!!! omigosh!! the lyrics of the song are just amazing!!
u hav d song?? recorded??
can i listen to it??
the lyrics are just..OMG!!
i love it...

Josh.p.Leo.C.k said...

lolz not yet fully recorded this song yet haha, I can play the 'famalee' in swinny ^^

thankyou for the so very kind words haha


More from Mua

He is of both Chinese(yellow people)and Kelabit(mountain people) origins and migrated from the small town of Marudi in the mountainous region of Sarawak due to specific unexplainable phenomenon. Claims to have been potty trained by the age of 2 and learned to converse not long after, has minimal knowledge of both his native tongues and therefore would have trouble conversing with his own folks were it not for the English language. Is currently bumming in and around the Kuching city area and is usually seen wondering in the Swinburne University of technology, Sarawak compounds with no apparent reason or objective. If spotted please approach with a smile as he might consider people with non-smiley faces hostile.
He, prefers the colour combination of either White/Red & Black as it reminds him of his love for. . those colours, likes playing badminton as seeing the shuttlecocks fly reminds him of his previous aspirations to be an astronaut, admires all that are pretty like the girl he is fond of, thinks highly of people who are not afraid to be themselves in public though he has trouble doing just that, loves his religion, his mom, his dad and his other 2 siblings (Rachel & Aaron)
Some of his usual habits include plucking the strings of his guitar, staring at a square box that projects interesting images, eating in front of the box that projects images, hanging out with individuals of the two or four legged species and doing all of the above at once.
 
Annotations - Made free by Free Blog,SEO Created by Diznews Online
by TNB