Friday, December 5, 2008

buhuhu....grrrr....lalalalalla~ I'll try to answer this in a not so senile manner, if you know what I mean...
Taaaged, oh well here goes:


8 people to tag:
(8 people? the lucky 8 people currently on my chatbox from top to bottom, haha pity you)
Nimai
Malvin
Bayu
Giovanni
Siu Mei
Hocan Lai
Ah Mei
Joycelyn


8 things I am passionate about:
God, Our Savior Lord Jesus
Reading fictional books
Playing my Guitar
Writing~Songs
PC gaming
Singing, in the bathroom
Hanging out with friends
~Sleeping?


8 things I say too often
Ohkaeeyy!…
Wad De!
Sweat =_-“’
‘hahaha’
Phat la you
Damn!
Ouch!~ hand motion stabbing to the heart
Hello!


8 movies I have watched recently
-Taken
-Madagascar 2: Escape to Africa
-Shrek 1,2,3 on DVD
-Tropic Thunder~ a lot of curse words here >.< -The Bourne supremacy, Bourne Identity and Bourne Ultimatum, the Bourne trilogy is like better than James Bond! No joke! -Quantum of Solace~ need I say more? -21 -Kuntilanak, Dan’s idea of an alternative movie, turns out this movie sucks and I’m being nice lol


8 songs that I can listen to over and over again
Love remains the same~ Gavin Rossdale
Come on get high ~ Matt Nathanson
Collide ~ Howie Day
8 become 1 ~ Norwegian Recycling
We’re so far away ~ Mae
I’m Yours ~ Jason Mraz
Go on girl ~ Ne-yo
Crush ~ David Archuleta


8 things I learned the past year
~I need to devote more time to God
~Everything will turn out just fine no matter how deep the hole you are in
~If I do my best now, no need for regrets later on even if failure is the outcome
~It’s hard to ever get bored of playing badminton and guitar
~I don’t really suck that bad in engineering maths after all >.< ~That I’m still a place for people to offload problems, not that I mind ~That I have the best set of friends a person could ask for! ~That I know I still don’t know much XD 8 places I like to go in Kuching
Gizmo Gamers
Peach Garden, we usually eat here after our gaming sessions
Kuching airport, to fly to KL
Swinburne Sarawak campus, this is where the “gang” meet before food hunting
Medan Pelita for movies
Winner's court or Swinburne Multi Purpose Hall for Badminton
Are all new food stalls counted?
No place like home ^.^


8 things that you will be doing today
As in my schedule for today:
~Blogging
~Dentist consultation appointment- on my way to getting bracers
~Breakfast
~Sleep after this, yes breakfast first then sleep ;p
~Badminton (edit)<- canceled Evening: ~Reading the book “Uglies by Scott Westerfeld” while I enjoy ‘tea’ ~Playing Guitar & song writing ~Relax (being a sloth for about 2 hours), yes I make time to do nothing XD 8 things I regret this past year:
my number one regret! ~I regret doing my best in WOW till my results suffered sobs sobs.. and more sobs
I regret .. urm,
I regret ..
I regret .. aarrr,
I regret ..
I regret .. hmm,
I regret ..
I regret .. don’t think I regret anything else 8)

0 comments:


More from Mua

He is of both Chinese(yellow people)and Kelabit(mountain people) origins and migrated from the small town of Marudi in the mountainous region of Sarawak due to specific unexplainable phenomenon. Claims to have been potty trained by the age of 2 and learned to converse not long after, has minimal knowledge of both his native tongues and therefore would have trouble conversing with his own folks were it not for the English language. Is currently bumming in and around the Kuching city area and is usually seen wondering in the Swinburne University of technology, Sarawak compounds with no apparent reason or objective. If spotted please approach with a smile as he might consider people with non-smiley faces hostile.
He, prefers the colour combination of either White/Red & Black as it reminds him of his love for. . those colours, likes playing badminton as seeing the shuttlecocks fly reminds him of his previous aspirations to be an astronaut, admires all that are pretty like the girl he is fond of, thinks highly of people who are not afraid to be themselves in public though he has trouble doing just that, loves his religion, his mom, his dad and his other 2 siblings (Rachel & Aaron)
Some of his usual habits include plucking the strings of his guitar, staring at a square box that projects interesting images, eating in front of the box that projects images, hanging out with individuals of the two or four legged species and doing all of the above at once.
 
Annotations - Made free by Free Blog,SEO Created by Diznews Online
by TNB