Sunday, December 14, 2008

Taged by: Ka Huo, Meimei and JeSs
so happens all three of them like the colour: PuRpLe


1) How old will you turn in 2009?

~ 1 x 19 - 23 + 4 + 19 = ?



2) Would you rather love one person or have many short relationships?

~ You mean I can't love my mom and dad at the same time? only one? ish.. what is this..

~ In terms of a relationship partner, ofcourse ONE person for a long long time lo



3) Would you date someone 8 years older than you?

~ I don't see age as an obstacle but... I guess if your 27 and you look like someone who's 18 then

okay la XD



4) When was the last time you laughed?

~ am laughin now haha -- the kids here are drivin me nutts



5) What were you doing at 4am this morning?

~ Reading and writing



6) What's your relationship with the person you last texted?

~ someone I fancy, hehe



7) What did you do today?

~It's Sunday I went to church,,, then spring,,, then out for lunch,,,



8) Who do you really want to see right now?

~ My pet dogie, buhuhu I miss him so much



9) Will your next kiss be a mistake?

~Well if I kissed someone and say its an accident will it count? LoL just joking



10) Who's your last missed call?

~ Ash.. forgot he's in manila.. international call... my credit.. haha relax ash, kacau u nia ;p



11) What's something you really want right now?

~ herm... a new phone!



12) What was your first thought when you woke up this morning?

~ Josh, wake up!

~ groan... five more minutes mom....



13) Would you go back in time if you had the chance?

~ Nope, don't need to, no regrets! :)

... well, theres this one time I wanted to last a little longer ehehe...



14) What is something you need to go shopping for?

~ like... everything?



15) Do you want kids?

~ 2 the most... my dad says that's too little.. O.O



16) Are you in love with anyone?

~Is a crush counted?



17) How's your heart lately?

~ It's okay I guess, since its still beating



18) When was the last time you slept on the floor?

~ yesterday? while watching tv... was sooo sleeepy



19) Is your phone close to you?

~ Nope my phone was stolen.. T.T using my sis's Pda now




20) What is bothering you right now?

~ I just killed it.. muahahaha... problem solved, oh i meant a mosquito XD




21) Where are you right now?

~ In another world with colourful ponies and flying hippoees... yeap home's full of surprises




22) Don't quite know why but when I got this tag from Ka huo, Meimei and Jess this question was missing =.=




23) Do you like country music?

~ What de.. yeap ^^




24) Do you wet the toothbrush before the toothpaste?

~ my mom told me to always do so! so... yeah




25) How is your hair styled right now?

~ like a chicken




26) Do you like your first name?

~ I'm happy with it




27) Last thing you drank?

~ Mango juice




28) Do you sing obnoxiously in the car?

~ yeah all the time when I think no ones around, oh in the bathroom too~




29) What did you do 15 minutes ago?

~ I.. typed




30) Do you think you are a good person?

~ would you believe me if I said I was? guess not ;p




31) The sweetest person in your life?

~ the candy man!




32) The closest male to you now?

~ My Bro is sitting behind me watching TV




33) The person you're chatting with now?

~ Talking to some of the kids, from church (they're trying to read what I'm typing lol)




34) The languages you are able to speak?

~ Aren't English, Chinese and BM all the languages already? awww shucks...




35) The last person whom you screwed?

~ urm... I screwed my car tires while changing them.. btw I'm so dead if I go around "screwing" people, my parents will likely chase me with pitchforks and nail me to a stake.. x_x




36) One word about your life now?

~ IWouldn'tHaveItAnyOtherWay




37) Where do you wish to work?

~ In a place where I can sit on my ass watching football and playing my guitar while earning millions,,, hey! you said 'wish'




38) What are you specially good at?

~ U know what I'm good at? at bumming, I have been bumming off my parents for eighteen years now and they have not even realised it yet, how PRO is DAT?





39) Would you date someone older than you?

~ whats wrong with that? but not toooo old ohkaay..





40) Who are you to yourself?

~ I am superduperkalafragalistic..... uh.....

me: Hi, my names Joshua,

myself: oh hi I'm Joshua too..




41) Do you forgive people easily?

~ too easily




42) Which boy is precious to you now?

~ urm I'm starting to feel these questions are gay...




43) Your dressing style?

~ Always the wrong attire for the occasion, until my sis puts her opinion in




44) How different are you from other boys?

~ wait a... check check oo.. a..... oh! not so different I guess




45) The bad point in yourself?

~ bad point IN myself? lemme check again... dig dig.. ewwww.... Xp




46) The last contact in your hp?

~ phone got stolen so.. not too sure.. I think its Zelt~Kueh




47) Your favourite song(s)?

~ usually songs I can play on my guitar, 'collide' and 'I'm yours' to name a few




48) The two hated contacts in your hp?

~ why would I have the contacts of people I hate?




49) Learn one language in 10 days?

~ sure... 20 days later,, uh can i have an extension?




50) One gorgeous girl you came across?

~ oo I know this girl from New Zealand, Larissa, but sorry guys shes taken. Plus, I bet shes taller than ALL of you, trust me.. you don't want to stand next to her even though shes pretty XD




51) Whose your biggest enemy?

~ Don't think I have any BIG enemies right now




52) Which gang(s) do you support?

~ The Silver Knights and the Putt-putt gang




53) Proper age to join gang?

~ Ask the leaders lor, they decide. haiyo like that also don't know... Nuub




54) Do you like people who smoke?

~ Like them or their smoking habit? I don't have any problems with smokers but personally I BehDaHan cigarette smoke

no offence again ash lol



55) What do you think about modeling?

~ Cool




56) Given a chance, would you like to be a model?

~ whoa that's a rather far fetched dream




57) Whose approval do you usually seek first?

~ My parents but usually I just sneak out... hehe naughty naughty




58) What do you wish to be in future?

~ superman! you said wish... again



If you're rather free right now then your taged~!

0 comments:


More from Mua

He is of both Chinese(yellow people)and Kelabit(mountain people) origins and migrated from the small town of Marudi in the mountainous region of Sarawak due to specific unexplainable phenomenon. Claims to have been potty trained by the age of 2 and learned to converse not long after, has minimal knowledge of both his native tongues and therefore would have trouble conversing with his own folks were it not for the English language. Is currently bumming in and around the Kuching city area and is usually seen wondering in the Swinburne University of technology, Sarawak compounds with no apparent reason or objective. If spotted please approach with a smile as he might consider people with non-smiley faces hostile.
He, prefers the colour combination of either White/Red & Black as it reminds him of his love for. . those colours, likes playing badminton as seeing the shuttlecocks fly reminds him of his previous aspirations to be an astronaut, admires all that are pretty like the girl he is fond of, thinks highly of people who are not afraid to be themselves in public though he has trouble doing just that, loves his religion, his mom, his dad and his other 2 siblings (Rachel & Aaron)
Some of his usual habits include plucking the strings of his guitar, staring at a square box that projects interesting images, eating in front of the box that projects images, hanging out with individuals of the two or four legged species and doing all of the above at once.
 
Annotations - Made free by Free Blog,SEO Created by Diznews Online
by TNB