Thursday, January 1, 2009

~within an extension of half an hour~

Thought I'd pluck something out of the internet

but then again something written with your own hand would carry more meaning

so here it is

from

...me to you..



Comfort in Words
""""""""""""""""""""

When the days are dark and your tomorrows seem not to come

I am here for you with my little torchlight, a few candles and a comforting arm

When the winter chills prove too much, and the hours just too long

Take my coat, because your warmth is all that’s needed for me to hold
.
.
When your phone is dead and you are feeling alone and insecure

Hold it close because in my mind I am always sending words for sure

Let not them dreams scare you, because you have the will to change them

If will you have not, then hold me close I will stay awake so you could dream
.
.
When times of trouble shall befall those pure in heart

Do not waver, say a little prayer and snuggle up

Close your eyes, reach out, and take my hand

Cuz on the other side I am doing the same
.
.
..I'm not movin..
..I'm not movin..
..Cuz there's someone I'm waiting for..
..so I'm not moving..
Gona camp in my sleeping bag cuz
I'm
..not gona move..
~smiles faintly~

3 comments:

@ SmalL G!RL said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
@ SmalL G!RL said...

Joshy can write very well..

iz dis for someone?

some one says Danke if so:)

wuu perasan pulak!!

dno wat else to say..lalalalala!!

hehe


oh, i noe wat to say now, u posted this at wat time ho? my spy told me sumone against the agreement he just signed not longer than 24 hrs ago!! omg!!

PUNISHMENT time!!

lemme think wat shud u do, :P

Josh.p.Leo.C.k said...

wey.. buhuhuhu.. what the... ohkay.. (nothing to say liaw)

yeah its for someone lolx :)


More from Mua

He is of both Chinese(yellow people)and Kelabit(mountain people) origins and migrated from the small town of Marudi in the mountainous region of Sarawak due to specific unexplainable phenomenon. Claims to have been potty trained by the age of 2 and learned to converse not long after, has minimal knowledge of both his native tongues and therefore would have trouble conversing with his own folks were it not for the English language. Is currently bumming in and around the Kuching city area and is usually seen wondering in the Swinburne University of technology, Sarawak compounds with no apparent reason or objective. If spotted please approach with a smile as he might consider people with non-smiley faces hostile.
He, prefers the colour combination of either White/Red & Black as it reminds him of his love for. . those colours, likes playing badminton as seeing the shuttlecocks fly reminds him of his previous aspirations to be an astronaut, admires all that are pretty like the girl he is fond of, thinks highly of people who are not afraid to be themselves in public though he has trouble doing just that, loves his religion, his mom, his dad and his other 2 siblings (Rachel & Aaron)
Some of his usual habits include plucking the strings of his guitar, staring at a square box that projects interesting images, eating in front of the box that projects images, hanging out with individuals of the two or four legged species and doing all of the above at once.
 
Annotations - Made free by Free Blog,SEO Created by Diznews Online
by TNB