Thursday, January 22, 2009

Udstationering dette pic op er lidt girly ..
men jeg vil se dumt
για εσάς ^ ^ μόνο εσείς
From Bjørn to iso hamsterin


It was late evening
the city settled down
I came back to the sound of MUSIC
sad music makes me sad too
It's not that they don't care
or that they are unfeeling

It's cuz they're worried about their baby

Having you here with me is already a dream come through
now I pray that this new dream will come through too..

You found me and I found you..
guess in the end we just found each other :)

though you, only silently sing..
it's enough to make me SMILE
every time you play me your.. MUSIC

and yes..
Είμαι δική σου να κατέχει λόγω
אני אקח אותך תמיד במצב הכן
אמן






everything will be fine..
You'll be in my heart
by: Phil Collins


Come stop your cryin' it will be alright
Just take my hand, hold it tight
I will protect you from all around you
I will be here, don't you cry

For one so small, you seem so strong
My arms will hold you keep you safe and warm
This bond between us, can't be broken
I will be here, don't you cry

Why can't they understand the way we feel?
They just don't trust what they can't explain
I know we're different but deep inside us
We're not that different at all

........................line omitted......................
We need each other to have, to hold
They'll see in time. I know
When destiny calls you, you must be strong
I may not be with you, but you got to hold on
They'll see in time. I know
We'll show them together

You'll be in my heart, you'll be in my heart


~Chocolate, Red and Purple~

5 comments:

@ SmalL G!RL said...

Bjorn, du vil være i mit hjerte TOO

eee, y copycat hamsterin? You found Me - The Fray lol

lalala, iso hamsterin feels Felicità

FelicitàFelicitàFelicitàFelicitàFelicitàFelicità

@ SmalL G!RL said...

hye malvin, nyehehe

Stefan said...

so many parts cannot understand one =.="...wat language is tht? :S

Josh.p.Leo.C.k said...

Mal de masao
heyhey ^^ nows your turn to cheer me up haha, I'm fine dun worry yea
thanks bro ^^

fanfan
hehe what language? urm.. lai lai I tell you.. the kind of language hamsters speak lol :p

Josh.p.Leo.C.k said...

iso Hamsterin
copy cat? wah cats eat hamsterins you know lol
I just put nia din know the same one Xp felicita felicita felicita
lalalala~


More from Mua

He is of both Chinese(yellow people)and Kelabit(mountain people) origins and migrated from the small town of Marudi in the mountainous region of Sarawak due to specific unexplainable phenomenon. Claims to have been potty trained by the age of 2 and learned to converse not long after, has minimal knowledge of both his native tongues and therefore would have trouble conversing with his own folks were it not for the English language. Is currently bumming in and around the Kuching city area and is usually seen wondering in the Swinburne University of technology, Sarawak compounds with no apparent reason or objective. If spotted please approach with a smile as he might consider people with non-smiley faces hostile.
He, prefers the colour combination of either White/Red & Black as it reminds him of his love for. . those colours, likes playing badminton as seeing the shuttlecocks fly reminds him of his previous aspirations to be an astronaut, admires all that are pretty like the girl he is fond of, thinks highly of people who are not afraid to be themselves in public though he has trouble doing just that, loves his religion, his mom, his dad and his other 2 siblings (Rachel & Aaron)
Some of his usual habits include plucking the strings of his guitar, staring at a square box that projects interesting images, eating in front of the box that projects images, hanging out with individuals of the two or four legged species and doing all of the above at once.
 
Annotations - Made free by Free Blog,SEO Created by Diznews Online
by TNB